Below is a summary of Inatos Networks Ltd cancellation policy for web hosting accounts. For complete details, please see the Web Hosting Agreement. This information is provided solely as a guide to our cancellation policy, and in the event of discrepancies, the information in this document prevails.
- During first 30 days For web hosting accounts on monthly payment plans, Inatos Networks will accept cancellation of these accounts at any time within the first 30 days, beginning on the date the account set-up e-mail is sent. Qualifying accounts should follow the procedures outlined in section 2.0.
- All other cancellations – Inatos Networks will accept an account cancellation for any web hosting account provided it is submitted at least thirty (30) days before the beginning of the next billing term. Accounts cancelled with less than thirty (30) days advance notice will recur for an additional term before being cancelled.
- Virtual authorization – The easiest and most common method of submitting an account cancellation is by doing so through the clients’ area. Because this method requires authorization with username and password, this is the preferred method of cancellation.
- Postal Mail – Inatos Networks will also accept account cancellations in writing which are submitted via postal mail. For security reasons, the following information must be included with a cancellation submitted in this manner:
- Account ID
- Current account password
- Reason for cancellation
- Signature of client
- If any of the above information is absent, the cancellation can not be accepted.
- No other methods accepted – To protect our clients from unauthorized account cancellations, no other means of cancellation will be accepted by Inatos Networks. Under no circumstances will Inatos Networks accept an account cancellation over the telephone.
- Verification of cancellation request – To protect our clients from unauthorized account cancellations, Inatos Networks will verify all cancellation requests via telephone. If customer cannot be reached for verification Inatos Networks will not cancel account.
Result of cancellation
- For account cancellation requests indicating the account is to be cancelled at the end of the term, the client shall retain full rights to the account until the current billing term is concluded. On the first day following the expired term, the account shall be terminated. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that all data and e-mail is downloaded prior to such time, as once the account is cancelled all data is automatically erased, and the account cannot be reopened without renewing for an additional term.
- Immediate cancellation requests – Clients who choose to have their account cancelled immediately will lose access to all data and e-mail as soon as the virtual authorization is received or on the day the postal mail cancellation request is received. It is essential that the client have downloaded all e-mail and data prior to such request, as once the request is processed, the data is erased immediately and the account can only be reopened by renewing the account for an additional term
- All Domain Registrar transfers away from Inatos Networks will be subject to a Transfer Fee, currently £20.00 (Twenty Pounds) per domain name, payable prior to transfer being commenced. This is to cover our time and administration costs for facilitating the transfer.